SEO is about numbers, your customers, focus, standing out, and realistic expectations.
I have one question for you. What good is a website if no one can find it?
SEO is doing what it takes to get traffic to your website. What is traffic? Traffic is people. It is people cruising the internet, trying to find the answers to their questions, the solutions to their problems. They are trying to find YOU.
What is basic SEO?
Foundational SEO involves research, competitive analysis, creative decision making, and taking advantage of opportunity. It is part of our web design process from the beginning. If you skip Foundational SEO, you are flying blind.
The purpose of SEO is to:
- Improve your website’s search engine rankings,
- in the organic section of a search engine’s results page (SERP),
- for as many relevant phrases as possible.
It is a process that considers how search engines understand web pages and what people are searching for. It involves optimizing your text and your code. Optimizing your website as it is being built creates a firm foundation and focus to your web pages. This ground work supports and complements all other types of Internet marketing.
To put it simply, we use SEO to place your website on page one of the search engines, and as high up on page one as possible, using the best (highest ROI) keyword phrases for your business.
We use the best keyword research tools to learn:
- What keyword phrases people are typing into search engines
- How often these phrases are being typed
- How many competitors you have for those phrases
- How search engines read and value your keywords
Who should optimize?
- Anyone planning a new website
- Anyone whose website isn’t optimized or performing well in the search engines
- Anyone who wants to increase their current website’s effectiveness
Request an Estimate
Call us today at (928) 300-9147 to schedule your FREE 30-minute consultation about SEO and your website. We look forward to discussing your internet needs with you and providing an SEO package that is perfect for your online presence!